Not just another start-up, we fight fraud!
At Shift Technology we are proud to have a purpose: to help insurers weed out claims corruption. Our SaaS solution, which leverages Big Data and AI, has been used to unravel fraud networks across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
If you are motivated by meaningful work, Shift Technology may just be the spot for you!
We are currently looking to hire great software engineers. Successful candidates will join a team of about 10 engineers and will be in charge of developing and improving all aspects of our products, from the low-level algorithms to the user-visible functionalities.
More specifically, in this role you will work on:
Our core data processing platform (with modules for data integration, data cleansing, process orchestration and distribution)
Our fraud detection algorithms (which uncover suspicious claims, providers, and networks)
Our user interface (web application with case management, data visualisation, and dashboard functionalities)
Internal tools for the dev, data science and research teams
New business lines and products
Participating in shaping the future of the software engineering team as we scale up
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new in the market. Our main tools are:
C#, written with Visual Studio and Resharper for back-end code
React.js (ES6), written with VSCode and packaged with webpack, for front-end code
SQL Server and Elasticsearch
A continuous delivery pipeline that uses git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy
Shift Technology’s engineering department is filled with top performers who are committed to technical excellence, inspired by challenging projects, and always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
- If the following qualities ring true, you would fit right in at Shift Technology:
- You have strong coding skills: whatever your language of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written;
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work;
- You often come up with new ideas to solve complex problems, and know how to get your teammates behind them;
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine;
- You are comfortable dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers;
- You can communicate clearly in English.