What you tell your friends you do:
"Many times I feel like an explorer in the jungle, discovering new lands of technology and innovative products. Other times I feel like an archeologist translating mysterious hieroglyphics when I am learning a new framework or using a new Saas provider. What makes me wake up every morning is living in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but should also be fun!"
What you will really be doing with your team:
You will part of our agile, multidisciplinary team. We are very proud of the excellent standard of technical knowledge and skill we maintain but are even more proud of the open and human environment in which we work. Our diversity makes us who we are and, from the beginning, you will have a powerful voice as part of our team.
- We keep the team in sync with daily stand-ups and have regular retrospectives to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvement.
- Quality is part of our core values, so best practices are a must.
- Think in the release and delivery of software. Continuous integration, testing and delivery is in our DNA.
- Embrace lean mindset taking products to production.
- Shu-Ha-Ri: watch, repeat, master. Learn from your team, practice and evangelize about what you master. Learning and improving is part of the journey.
Any day at our office:
09:00 - 09:30*: Check telemetry dashboard, evaluate code inspection report and acceptance test execution.
09:30 - 09:45: John sent an interesting article in Teams about lambda architecture.
09:45 - 10:15: Grab a coffee and banana, update our Scrum board and meet your product owner and rest of the team.
10:15 - 12:50: Extend one of our API to include a new feature.
12:50 - 13:00: Commit and make a pull request.
13:00 - 14:00: Take your meal card and have lunch. Enjoy a coke with a colleague or a game on our arcade machine.
14:00 - 17:50: Refactoring and peer programming based on feedback from a colleague.
17:50 - 18:00: Push a release to the Test environment, finish up some work.
18:00*: Talk about our new team building. It will be awesome!* Flexible schedule (from 7.30-10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!).
- Boarding: Automation of integration systems engaging customers facilitating onboarding and consolidate our relationship.
- 2+ years of experiences working with object-oriented programming languages such as NodeJS, Express, Angular 6, HTML5, Docker, Unit testing...
- Pride of using software development best practices.
- Interest in scalable, resilient, distributed architectures.
- Enjoy working in an agile collaborative environment.
- Are you proud of your teamwork? Present the achievements of the sprint to your Dutch product owner in the demo meeting in English.
- Share the last technologies that you have used for a new project with the department.
What we offer:
- Mediors: 30-40K / Seniors: 40-50K.
- Remote work twice a week.
- Flexible schedule (from 7:30 to 10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!)
- Meal card. 9€ per day.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport card or parking spot.
- The positive spirit within a top-notch international team.
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape.
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment.
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for book or online training sites.
- An unbeatable environment (rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits, no dress code).
- Team buildings and regular parties.