Are you an experienced .NET developer? Do you want to build software that revolutionizes traditional accounting software? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment in Barcelona? Read more!
Accounting software has been the same for over twenty-five years, for both entrepreneurs and accountants. Yuki revolutionized accounting software. Yuki is an online accounting platform that is easy for clients and built in the cloud. The administrative process is fully integrated in the platform with automatic document recognition, a portal for customer communication and controltools that manage the administrative process. This has enlightened and accelerated the process of financial reporting and consultation spectacularly. Good news for entrepreneurs and accountants!
As a Software Engineer you will enjoy technical responsibilities regarding the core processes of our software, such as VAT, creating transactions, document recognition and -matching and workflows.
You can work on various disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Improving automatic document recognition (machine-learning, OCR, pattern recognition, big data)
- Improving user experience (mobile and desktop) for both end users as back-office employees
- Internationalizing the Yuki backoffice software, in order to make the software operational for multiple countries
- Optimizing software inferfaces with other parties, for the exange of financial data, payment information and so on.
- You are a driven ASP.NET programmer with extensive ASP.NET experience;
- You have knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server);
- You have a college/university degree;
- You have a passion for your profession and are ambitious to build beautiful solutions for our customers
In short, your passion combined with your intellectal capability must make a difference at Yuki.
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
- Extensive social and communicative skills and ambition
- Positive minded and enthusiastic;
What we offer
- Excellent salary;
- A technologically modern infrastructure and intellectual challenges;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- Job category: ICT – Software development
- Location: Barcelona
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical major, such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Type of employment: permanent position
- Hours: 40 hours a week
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!