Fundstack is on a mission to become the best CRM and workflow tool for financial services companies — from deal sourcing and workflow to network and processes management. Leading investment firms across Europe, the USA and Asia use Fundstack every day to make smarter investment decisions and manage vast amounts of data.
As an engineer at Fundstack, you will be helping to build a system relied upon by funds around the world to invest in thousands of opportunities each month. You will be working end-to-end on various product features - from deciding what features to add, implementing and improving best practices, experimentation, and releasing features to production.
We build highly robust systems with deep consideration given to security and consistency problems. As an early team member, you’ll have the chance to help define key engineering decisions while shipping software that our clients rely on daily.
The company structure is very flat and we value being challenged, we’re striving to create a stimulating but respectful culture.
* Work with our customers to identify, design and implement new features
* Architect, design, and implement improvements to our existing code base to help us scale
* Work with designers and fellow engineers to prototype and implement product features across the stack
* An ability to understand our product and the concerns of our users to help improve the user experience
* Strong inter-personal communication skills. You should enjoy working on problems in a team environment and accepting outside input on your ideas
* Knowledge of backend storage systems like MySQL and MongoDB
* Experience with SQL, GoLang and TypeScript
* Experience with systems like Redis and RabbitMQ (or AMQP more generally)
* Angular 2 to Angular 6 production experience
* Existing Open Source Contributions