About the position:
At Cabify we are looking for a new way to ensure the quality of our development teams. To do it, we are developing a new testing environment that we call Semaphore.
Our goal is to create an environment that allows testing effectively all the components we work with in our everyday (mobile apps, web, fraud, risk ...), and do it using Artificial Intelligence :)
What are we looking for:
- Experience in object oriented programming in any major language (we use mainly Ruby and Go).
- Experience in software testing automation using different libraries (we use Selenium and Appium)
- Some knowledge about functional programming (we use Elixir)
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team.
- Ability to understand and get involved in product and business decisions.
Why work with us:
Of course, we like to think that Cabify sits high on the list of great companies to work for but if our word isn’t enough here are 5 reasons that we think make us a great company to be part of.
- Everything that you work on here and implement will play an important part in impacting how our cities will look in the coming years, making it a super rewarding place to work.
- You will be building solutions to problems that have not been solved before.
- Our flexible working hours and ability to work from home means that you don’t have to worry about things like who will pick your kid(s) up from school.
- We promote career development and will support you wherever we can.
- We reward top performers regularly rather than waiting for an annual review.
If you would like a full list of all of our benefits or to find out if we can match or exceed your current package you can always reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.