Our mission is simple: we offer the elderly, our parents and
grandparents - who are growing dependent on others, the option continue
to live their lives at home and connected to their community.
We are different than the thousands of home health aide placement agencies because we combine compassion, technology, and expertise to understand each member’s unique life context and to provide them the individualized support they need.
We build advanced technologies to empower our team members to make the best decisions faster. Our platform, a combination of web and mobile applications that put the user at the center of the technology experience, creates a hub of healthcare data, best practices of care, and secure communication. We’re creating an informed healthcare ecosystem.
There is no precedent for the work we doing. Our systems support rapid understanding of emerging health issues through the variety of data points we collect from each home. Our applications also support processes that lead to better decision making and they collect feedback on effectiveness. Mostly, we use technology to learn how we can be even better.
You are passionate about creating software that makes a difference
and care deeply about being part of a team that includes product
managers, designers, developers, AND users. In addition you have:
- Strong Java and fluent in at least one other programming language
- Developed using a modern Java framework, RESTful APIs, and relational DBs
- Code that is in production for more than 6 months with a consistent user base
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. code reviews, and write readable and reliable code)
- The ability to think through complex and long running user sessions
- Want to join a startup … and a small (but growing!) team.
- Love to write lots of great code and collaborate with others to do the same.