By leveraging deep learning disruption, Incepto builds the radiology of the future: more reliable, faster, for more patients.
Incepto provides a collaborative ecosystem to create, develop and distribute revolutionary applications for diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
Incepto forms a passionate, expert and humble team, promoting collaboration and centered on customer and patient needs.
Join us as Software Engineer for Healthcare Data Connectivity.
We are just starting! Join us and take on the challenge of AI in Medical Imaging!
Among R&D team, you play a key role in the IT Healthcare Interoperability of our applications. You own the integration of the data of our radiologists into the processing pipeline as well as the integration of application results in the clinical workflow!
To achieve this mission, you will:
• Participate to the definition of software modules dedicated to data connectivity and interoperability: work with sales, radiologists and customer IT teams to precise feature needs to implement.
• Design and implement features by ensuring performances, responsiveness and long-term maintenance.
• Timely deliver software increments and unit tests.
• Consider cybersecurity, quality and regulatory needs for applications usage in medical routine.
• Provide expertise on DICOM, HL7 and IHE-related standards
• Support pre-sales and site installation process related to Information System integrations and deployment questions.
• Provide technical documentations linked to software deliveries.
You are a key member of an Agile-Scrum team, regularly delivering the innovative features of our software medical devices and services.
Bachelors/master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related, you have significant experience in healthcare and information systems.
• Expertise in Java and SpringBoot
• Strong knowledge and practical experience in implementing DICOM, HL7 and other IHE-related standards in medical imaging applications such as PACS or radiology diagnostic software
• Experience in TCP/IP based network programming.
• Working knowledge about software development and testing standards and techniques (Unit Tests, TDD)
• Team work
• Fluent in English
• Rigorous, curious
• Passionate with technology and innovation applied to medical domain.
• Knowledge of DCM4CHEE & MirthConnect
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Familiarity with design controls in an FDA regulated environment
• Customer focus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Proactivity
Location: station F, 5 Parvis Alan Turing, 75013 Paris, France