wefox Group is Europe’s leading insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European insurtech.
wefox Group is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering solutions for secured data-driven experiences.
- (Design, implement and optimize data pipelines to produce clean and unified data from disparate data sources
- Design, implement, test and deploy software solutions. You will be involved in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Drive good software development and data architecture practices for high scalable and performant design
- Produce, test, maintain and review other’s code.
- Work in an agile and international team environment.
- Propose technologies and designs software solutions to address new business needs.
What you bring:
- Expertise in micro services architectures. Design high-available, resilient, secure and maintainable solutions.
- Excellent programming skills in Java (Kotlin optional). Write well-designed, testable, maintainable, and efficient code (TDD, SOLID, 12 Factor).
- Good communication skills and capacity to work as a team player.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks (JUnit, Mockito ...).
- Experience in Relational & NoSQL Databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ...)
- Experience on asynchronous communication between microservices using a message broker (Kafka, ...)
- Orientation towards Clean Code and Quality Development
- High English Level, spoken and written.
- Nice to have, container-based environments (Docker/Kubernetes) would be a plus
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
Your contact person for this role is Godwin Udongwo
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.