At Quobyte we’re building software storage for the data center of the future. We’re working on next-generation distributed systems technology that helps enterprises build infrastructures with game-changing qualities.
We’re looking for software engineers with great communication skills who are interested in distributed systems technology to join our core team.
Initially you will be expected to immerse yourself into the technology and its details, fully understand how Quobyte’s systems work, and then contribute to its development. You will design, implement, launch, and scale major data center file system features.
Linux, Unix, C, C++, Java, Large Systems Software Design, Distributed Systems, Kernel and Network Programming
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline. Alternatively, you have relevant experience solving infrastructure problems.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and/or Java.
- Large systems software design and development experience with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- MS, or PhD in Computer Science
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Knowledge of kernel and network programming, or distributed systems and algorithms.
To apply, please send your CV (plain text or pdf please) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!