We're looking for Software Developers to help us grow Email Meter!
Email Meter is the fastest growing email statistics and analytics tool. We are working on building a premium version after receiving tons of feature requests from companies big and small. Our vision is ambitious and we need you to make it happen. You will join an experienced and accomplished team distributed between Madrid and Chicago. If this sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
Desired skills & experience
- Rock-solid technical background, including knowledge about best practices around unit testing, code reviews, test automation and deployment.
- Analytical and communication skills. You must be a great problem solver: adaptable, proactive and accountable.
- Be able to contribute immediately based on our stack (Python, Django, Vue.js and PostgreSQL).
- Experience designing scalable architectures.
- Experience with Google Cloud.
What you can expect from us
- We’re all in this together. We will treat you as a responsible person and you will have a lot of freedom regarding schedule, vacations and work style. We’re not a typical company. We believe in a horizontal model, which means that everyone on the team has a huge influence on the whole company. Everyone contributes, and when something is wrong, anybody can bring it up and we all fix it.
- You’ll have a flexible schedule, with the only obligation to attend our daily meeting.
- Your health is very important, so we also provide private medical insurance, including dental care.
- We have a budget for books, as well as attending and organizing conferences.
- Once a week we receive a massage, did we already mention that we like working with people that are well-rested?
- We take care of lunch every day.
Email Meter is a product of ShuttleCloud, the software platform that powers consumer email migration and contacts import for some of the biggest technology companies, including Google and Comcast. Our products are used by hundreds of thousands of consumers each month and we migrate more than 3 million contacts and 30 million emails every day.
Our team is small, but we are determined to become leaders in the tech community. The people that we're looking for are not just interested in being part of a cool company, they actually want to go out there and become world-class technology leaders themselves and inspire the people around them.
We believe in iteration, on being able to sketch projects quickly, and either provide immediate value or fail fast. But fast iteration can't lead to crappy products. This process should lead us to great products, and if we fail at least we'll be able to learn from great failures.
- About Email Meter: https://www.emailmeter.com
- Social media buzz: https://twitter.com/search?q=gmailmeter
- About the company: https://blog.shuttlecloud.com
- Our engineering culture: https://blog.shuttlecloud.com/category/shuttlecloud-engineering/
- Office tour: http://bit.ly/2hMgS0a
About Shuttle Cloud