Are you an experienced DevOps engineer interested in putting your skills to the test? Do you want to help us take the next steps in product development?
• The ‘Three ways’ philosophy: implement and promote processes and
methods for communication and collaboration between departments of
development, QA, and IT operations.
• Continuous integration / Continuous delivery: reduce the time to market by improving the development pipeline to make sure software changes go to production in a fast and reliable way.
• Monitoring: Use industry standard tools to automate monitoring our production environment. Set up resource metrics, work metrics and proactive alerts.
• Infrastructure: Improve resilience, scalability, performance by leveraging high availability and cloud environments.
• Design and implement the next generation modular, performant and maintainable FUGA SaaS back-end architecture and continuous deployment infrastructure to provide fault tolerant high available services to our clients.
• Work and learn within small Scrum teams with autonomy and freedom in making decisions. Drive new features for FUGA from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration.
• Work within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean code and doing things right.
• Informal working environment in the canal district of Amsterdam.
• Competitive package, flexible working hours.
• A talented DevOps engineer with a solid background in Computer Science and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach, lead and improve.
• Enjoying the challenges of building an infrastructure for data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps.
• Experience with introducing DevOps culture and tools.
• Experience with at least two of the following: Nagios, ELK, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Java, MySQL.
• A passion for music.