FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Do you want to be a key part of Conan (https://conan.io/) the leading C and C++ Open Source Package Manager? We are looking for a strong, experienced developer to join the small and innovative Conan R&D team. We want you if you have solid SW engineering hands on experience, creating, testing, releasing high quality code in a dynamic environment, and love the opportunity to work with modern cutting edge technology
- Develop conan: design, architect, code (python), test and release different conan Open Source tools,
- Engage and collaborate with the open community of conan users, mainly in GitHub (https://github.com/conan-io/conan), helping users to adopt and integrate Conan, while collecting feedback to improve the tools
- Participate in the international most relevant events and conferences, help with content generation, package creation and maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience in C and C++ build systems and tools, preferably in multi-platform environment
- 3+ years of experience as SW Engineer & developer: expertise in git, testing, developing code (python experience is a plus), code reviews, continuous integration, releasing, etc
- Experience in OSS communities and projects
jFrog company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.