As Software Engineer at Audatic, you will create and improve our software infrastructure and mobile application, and connect them to our end-users’ hearing aids, headphones or augmented reality accessories. Being a core part of our Audatic team, you will be involved in a variety of deep learning and data science tasks.
• Engage in team collaboration to meet joint development goals
• Identify and develop techniques to map new algorithms to a variety of hardware platforms
• Design, implement and evaluate efficient and low-latency frameworks for neural networks on mobile devices
• Experience with efficient implementation in C++
• Experience with Python
• Experience with performance and power consumption profiling
• Experience with communication protocols of hearing aids and/or low-power communication like BLE
• Interest in AI
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.
Audatic company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.