We’re building the first portable, waterproof and wireless charging WIFI connected LED light that recognises your patterns and adapts to your needs. A luminaire that brings new ways to interact and communicate with light.
We believe that smart lighting should be affordable and accessible to everyone. That light has endless creative applications and possibilities, positive effects on your mood, wellbeing, productivity, and health. Light can be used as a security device or as an entertainment element. Light can be a platform to communicate or a device to help you improve productivity. With energy efficiency as core to our business, we believe good lighting can create a big impact and transform people’s lives in homes and stand against climate change.
Lummy is an American Corp. with HQ based in San Francisco, California.
Our main team is currently operating from Barcelona.
We’re looking for someone to join our currently small but growing team (Barcelona), to help us build the technology from scratch and who is willing to be part of a culture/lifestyle, and work ethic of an early stage startup.
- Familiar with working in IOT protocols and API’s.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical engineering.
- Third party app integrations experience/knowledge.
- Able to develop simple mobile apps.
- Interest & good understanding of AI/home automation.
- Independent working, taking ownership and being able to make own decisions.
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Analytical skills
- Prioritization skills
- Structured thinking
- Conflict Management
- Good command of English language.
- Appreciation and sensitivity for design.
- Passion for IOT, lighting & Home automation.
- Committed to join full-time/Part-time and be able to travel for short periods of time.
- Willingness to work hard, learn a bunch and have fun!