Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
We are always keen to speak with great people for our Engineering Team who will contribute to build our SaaS platform. Whilst we don’t have an open role at the moment, we would love to speak with you to share some more details about us and our team with you. If you are interested in NodeJS, Microfrontends, AWS, DotNet, Typescript, AI or Scala, apply and we will contact you soon to see if there is a match for any future openings.
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Daily analyzing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production and build a world-class platform.
- Being a critical referent for the architecture under work, able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions.
- Bringing fresh views on Cloud tools and Software strategies.
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Designing scalable & sustainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing.
- Being an active player during the building phase, able to take on and/or clarify all the aspects.
- Promoting software development best practices, advocating for clean code and helping others succeed through Engineering review processes.
- Fullstack experience in complex environments.
- Backend experience or willingness to learn: Kubernetes, Serverless, gRPC, GraphQL, RESTful, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis, etc.
- Love for Distributed Software, Cloud solutions, Microservices & Serverless Architectures.
- Experience working with cloud environments, ideally on AWS, with exposure to event-driven architectures.
- Experience in discussing, spiking & benchmarking Engineering solutions.
- Familiarity with Reactive & Domain Driven Architectures.
- Experience coaching/mentoring engineers, including promoting best engineering practices such as automated testing, documentation, coding standards, code reviewing, and providing technical feedback.
- Good understanding of software design principles and the development life cycle.
- Commitment to building highly reliable & scalable systems.
- Very good communication skills in English - you're gonna need to use them on a daily basis
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment
We seek insight from all people
At UserZoom, we're all about recognising the insights that different people bring to our company - it's what makes us so successful. We know the value and innovation a diverse group of people can create and that's why building a diverse team is a priority for us, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We're on a continuous journey to improve how we recognise & evaluate each person's skills and how each individual can enhance our culture & values. We are committed to being consistent in how we shortlist, assess, hire, onboard, reward and promote based on merit