At Swiftera, we capture highly updated aerial imagery to change the way the world sees itself. With our high altitude platforms, we are creating an unprecedented geospatial information dataset, bound to disrupt the Earth Observation market.
We are looking for a forward-thinking developer. Somebody who can lead her/his area of work autonomously, empowering the company. In this position you will see your work coming to life.
- Build and maintain tools for low-latency access to petabytes of data
- Implement highly scalable distributed systems in a cloud environment
- Research and design innovative solutions to empower our users
- Improve our infrastructure for the build, test, deploy and monitor lifecycle
- Transition machine learning research into production
- Python (gRPC, NumPy, scipy), Golang, C++
- Kubernetes, Istio
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microservice architecture, gRPC services, Protobuf
- PostgreSQL, Datastore, Google Storage
- GDAL, Shapely, Spatio-Temporal Asset Catalogs
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to deepen and widen your knowledge as you grow with us over the coming years
- An environment that prioritizes diversity of thought, background and skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay and equity
If you are up to the challenge, contact us here with an attached cover letter.