Key skills and experience summary:
Python, Linux, shell scripting, knowledge of microservices architectures.
We are looking for bright engineers that enjoy building tools to improve team productivity and product quality and meet the following requirements:
- PYTHON programming, APIS, gRPC, microservices architectures.
- Experience creating, developing, and maintaining REST and gRPC APIs across multiple versions.
- Experience developing applications in Python.
- Familiar with Linux, shell scripting and containers
- Familiar with agile methodology workflows, issue and version control, CI and CD systems.
- Knowledge and experience on C/C++ or Golang are desirable, not essential.
- Routing/ Networking knowledge is desirable, not essential.
The candidate should have an engineer’s degree in computer science, telecommunications, physics, math, or equivalent work experience.