deevio is an early-stage startup that brings artificial intelligence to the factory floors. You are an experienced software engineer with the boldness to create a platform from scratch? You apply state of the art design patterns and and are able to balance computational efficiency with code legibility? You feel comfortable on a server and in the cloud? Joining deevio, you will apply your knowledge to unique real-life challenges from industrial companies and you will have the chance to shape the product together with us.
At deevio, you will create the backbone of our AI-driven quality
control technology. That means you will build the backend for a platform
that allows managing customer specific image data, start and monitor
deep learning training processes, manage the resulting models, and
provide a sleek API for our frontend.
You will be responsible for everything from data modeling, database access, connecting frontend and core AI algorithms to monitoring. You will work within a cross-functional team of data scientists, frontend- and embedded engineers to deliver a novel product to industrial customers.
- You have profound Python or Go programming skills.
- You are experienced in relational database modeling, PostgreSQL is a plus.
- You are experienced with designing simple yet powerful REST API.
- Writing automated tests comes natural for you.
- You are familiar with container based deployment, using Docker or Kubernetes. Knowledge of Google (GCE) or Amazon (AWS) services is a plus.
- You have experience using version control systems, preferably Git.
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other software engineers.
- You prefer agile work with short iteration cycles.
- You have great English communication skills.
- German language skills are a plus.
- You are a true team player who is committed to put the team first - always.
What we offer
- Opportunity to solve real problems that have an significant economic impact
- Ownership over your projects and an empowered working environment
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction
- Continuous improvement: learn everyday something new from our team of experts
- Personal networking: be introduced and work with the world’s largest corporations
- Flexibility in work environment (moving desks, home office)
- Competitive compensation package and 30 days of vacation
Your new team
We are one team that wants to get up in the morning and go to work
with the feeling that we are doing something that gives us purpose,
challenges us, and is fun. Our team combines a deep industry track
record of 20 years experience in the field of machine vision with
innovative, new ways of building a company. We are driven by the problem
we want to solve and are highly motivated to turn deevio into a big
success story. We value transparency, honesty, integrity and
open-mindedness and are looking forward to your contribution to our
You will also get to know our 30+ friends from WATTx, the deep tech company builder deevio originates from, that we share an office with.