Plain Concepts is a tech company born in 2006 as a result of the passion for cutting-edge technology by 4 Microsoft MVP’s. With the goal of developing and facilitating solutions for customers in the adoption of new technologies, we work together with 370 employees to help clients across nearly all industries.
Operating in 14+ offices worldwide, we have a large team of highly experienced specialists in disruptive developments including Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud. The mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative, and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology. We love helping our clients with their technological challenges no matter what the industry is, and it gives us great pleasure to share our knowledge with them.
- We don't do bodyshopping
- We're passionate about sharing our knowledge with others and we're committed to the agile values.
- We encourage and support each other to get involved in the community and talk at conferences.
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative.
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients and to be an inspiring reference through our work.
We are looking for a Software Engineer based in Barcelona to work mostly in back end
- You embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment
- Always thinking a step ahead
- Enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for taking it on and making it happen
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies but also on the interpersonal level. You can ask and give feedback
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
- You have a Pro-active and can-do attitude
- At least 4 years’ experience working with .NET ecosystem.
- Good knowledge and expertise with .NetCORE.
- Strong experience with relational databases (MS SQL on Azure).
- Solid experience using Azure Cloud services (Azure Data Factory, AD, Analytics..)
- Know what SOLID, Clean Code and Design patterns stand for.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic and fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as team member and independently.
- Ability to design complex functionalities in a scalable and evolvable architecture.
- Ability to optimize the quality, complexity, and efficiency of the code.
Nice to have:
- Have previously worked in consultancy projects.
- Have previously worked on data-related projects.
- Experience working with international environment.
- Experience in working with TDD.
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant, and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of agile team.
- Latest technological tools.
- Personal budget for trainings and formations
- Flexible working hours, remote work.
- Plain Camp (teamwork event).
- Medical Insurance.
- Birthday day off
- Economic incentive for house electricity and internet.
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.