Your responsibilities at Ivido
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Ivido PGO and ZNO
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Working closely with Product Designers and Product Owners
- Maintain and improve our design system (front-end library)
- Manage development processes and systems, individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- HBO/WO degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or - equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of PHP and object-oriented programming
- The capability to work full-time in our office in The Hague
- Master’s, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields.
- Experience with Moodle LMS
- Experience with FHIR data format
- Experience with Java
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.
What do we offer?
At Ivido the mentality is that who contributes to the success, will share in the results.
- key role in a rapidly growing company
- the professional, young and social team
- beautiful location in The Hague next to the station of Laan van NOI, where you’re part of The Hague Tech start-up community
- Good working conditions which can be shaped in line with your own needs
- Delicious lunch
This will be attractive for someone that:
- Enjoys personal growth and growth in responsibilities
- Is a forever learner with an experimental attitude
- Has a self-made mentality
- Sees communication and empathy towards other disciplines as the foundation for a properly functioning team
- Likes to think about workflow optimization