Love Android development & Computer Graphics?
Come join Collect Moments Company founding team! We are ready to bring more great engineers who are passionate about building with the newest technologies and have the autonomy to create work without being micromanaged.
Collect 360 video editing app has become the easiest (and most popular) way to edit & share 360 video on the go. Our mission is to help people better collect their experiences. We are developing a range of Mobile/VR/AR/XR apps and hardware integrations that make user-generated content creation easy, fast and fun! We are a rapidly growing team backed by some of the brightest minds in Silicon Valley. Founded in 2016, Collect is based in San Francisco Soma district, and is opening a satellite office in the heart of Barcelona.
You’ll work on challenges including:
- Push the smartphone hardware to the limit.
- Create new features for the future of our Platform that will cover different technologies, such as object detection, 3D reconstruction, semantics analysis and much more.
- Demonstrate a personal sense of ownership through your work and evaluating the technical tradeoffs of every decision.
- Participate in code reviews and engage in pair programming tasks.
- Are a go-getter (it’s okay not to know everything below) with a passion for creating things that have never existed before.
- Understand Computer Science fundamentals at a BS or MS level and are comfortable with Linear Algebra concepts.
- Understand the basics of functional programming and have familiarity with RxJava.
- Know how to architect an Android application, even better if you worked before with the Clean Architecure.
- Have experience with Computer Graphics.
- Worked with Kotlin for Android before.
- Understand the pipeline of a video editor, from video processing using FFmpeg to GPU processing with OpenGL.
- Love to share your knowledge, we want to learn from you!
- Are passionate about beautiful design, video, photo and Lean methodologies.
- You are a social person. We are a social app, we like social people and our motto is #CollectMoments.
Sounds like you?
You will work in a growing startup, get a competitive salary and a generous stake in the company. We praise an impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering) that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo. It Won’t Be Boring! We are remote work friendly, have flexible work hours and offer relocation support to San Francisco or Barcelona.
Tell us why you want to work at Collect and what we should know about you.
(Software Houses or Agencies will be ignored and flagged as spam)
About Collect 360
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!