FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimize their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test who will be joining a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural Engineering team, being involved from conception to deployment and ensuring that we ship the highest quality product to market.
You will be owning the quality of our core business systems by designing and implementing automated solutions to achieve continuous testing and provide maximum confidence to the business.
A successful candidate will be passionate about technology and test automation, have excellent analytical skills, be able to self-motivate and have a strong desire to continuously evolve to keep up with market trends.
- Focus on improving the testability, robustness, and performance of the finance back-office systems
- Support the development team in developing testing tools to monitor and expose defects
- Create reproducible test environments that mimic production data and behaviour
- Manual root cause investigation into production issues
- Liaise with business stakeholder to define test scenarios
- Working in tandem with software developers to ensure effective unit test coverage
- Develop automated integration / regression testing
- Net C# development skills (.Net Core preferable)
- SQL Server / T-SQL Experience
- Should be competent working with JSON and REST APIs in a Microservices eco-system
- Good knowledge of testing principles, test design, script creation, test execution and defect management.
- Experience with cloud-based services (AWS preferable)
- Should be able to effectively collaborate with other test groups and development teams
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Checkout.com company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.