wefox Group is Europe’s leading insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European insurtech.
wefox Group is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering solutions for secured data-driven experiences.
- Define QA cross functional strategy at team scope, and keep good alignment with the quality strategies on other teams
- Work closely with developers to create automated test cases for the verification of product functionality: overview those created by the developers, and implement the mid-upper layer ones yourself
- Perform manual validations when needed
- Collaborate with the whole team in refining requirements and estimating development efforts
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
- Ensuring all acceptance criteria are properly covered in the adequate layer and test approach
- Overseeing the lower level tests written by the team developers
- Fostering a quality culture across the team
- Being the go-to person in the team for everything related to testing practices
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of the product we are building
What do you bring:
- Mandatory: fluent in at least one of the most important languages in our company (Typescript or Java)
- Beginner-to-intermediate in one of the aforementioned languages
- Ability to understand and design whole systems from front-end to back-end
- Knowledge of testing techniques, types and strategies
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing and running a Continuous Integration system and CD tools (Jenkins, Travis or similar tools)
- Working experience with one or more of the frameworks we use: Node, Spring or Angular
- Working experience with GitHub Actions
- Working experience with hexagonal architectures, DDD, micro-services
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.