Primary Location: ES-Alcobendas
Ria Financial Services was founded in 1987 and it is today the third largest money transfer company in the world, with a global agent network of 350,000 locations in more than 140 countries. In addition to money transfer services, Ria offers Foreign Exchange through its own retail network.
Ria’s mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company in the world, offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to its customers. Ria is also committed to best-in-class business relationships with its global agent and correspondent network, based on the principles of mutual respect, fairness and generally accepted business practices.
Willing to work in Ria means willing to work in a professional environment characterized by its diversity, dynamism and hard work. We, as our customers, come from very different cultures and horizons and this extremely vibrant context makes us even more open, proactive and productive.
Ria Financial Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions.
Working at the EMEA HQ office in Madrid (Alcobendas), the developer will be part of a team working on the front-end development for our on-line web applications.
- Development and maintenance of web based applications.
- Deliver the tasks as scheduled by the Technical Lead.
- Participate in frequent meetings to follow up on the team tasks in order to meet the objectives.
- Researching & prototyping new technologies and providing recommendations for application improvement as it pertains to the user interface.
- 2+ years of overall software development experience.
- Strong background in web & object-oriented programming experience with .NET Framework / .NET Core
- Experience with SOAP or Rest APIs
- Experience in Microsoft Transact SQL development
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate and team worker.
- Experience in Angular development
- Work in development teams following SCRUM, XP or KANBAN methodologies.
- Background in financial services applications with experience in high transaction volume environment