Fidesmo is a technology startup based in Stockholm with a research and development center in Madrid. We are building a platform to distribute contactless services to any device having a secure chip: in other words, we want that any watch, bracelet, ring, piece of clothing or even subcutaneous implant (yes, you read right) can be used to pay for a purchase, hop on the train, get inside an office building or rent a car.
You can find a technical description of our platform in the Developer Portal. The Fidesmo Android app is published in Google Play. Fidesmo has also open-sourced a few components: the Nordpol library to improve NFC handling in Android and FDSM, a command line client.
– Have mad programming skills
– Have more than one year experience in the JVM ecosystem
– Are very interested in functional programming
– Love to develop yourself as well as your co-workers
– Like working in small, flexible teams that verify each other’s work
– Are comfortable with English as your everyday working language
Then you’ll love working at Fidesmo!
What you’ll be working with
– Programming languages: Scala, Java, Kotlin, Swift
– Mobile OSs: Android, iOS
What we offer
We are a young company with a mission. We have a unique technology and we want to change the world by spreading it. You will be part of building that dream. On top of that we have:
– Office in central Madrid
– Flexible working arrangements, including remote work
– 25 days annual paid vacation
– Internal and external training in Functional Programming and related technical subjects.
– Competitive salary (24.000 to 40.000 euros annually, depending on your experience)
– An exciting project in a very hot technology field!