- Work directly with customers to gather feature requirements and solve production issues
- Improve engineering efficiency through automation and tooling.
- Engage with our community of users to grow the understanding and adoption of StreamSets platform.
- Participate in open source project communities to create integration with different projects and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Big Data and Cloud technologies (Hadoop, ETL, Spark, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- English fluency
- Linux, Docker, scripting, and continuous integration
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- A BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience contributing to open source projects
- Experience with or interest in participating in tech meetups and Hackathons
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- The best equipment and resources - we want to make sure you have what you need to be successful
- Healthy work/life balance, including wellness days and flexible time off policies
- Paid family leave
- Professional development - we are invested in you
StreamSets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. People seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!