Webtrekk is a customer intelligence platform that allows you to connect, analyze and activate your user and marketing data across all devices. We help clients to take advantage of their data and be successful with data-driven and privacy compliant marketing. Our integrated solutions enable precise targeting and personalized campaigns. This ensures an optimized customer experience and maximizes the return on marketing. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is driving innovation in high-end Digital Analytics and and today has more than 150 employees in 5 locations around the world to set new benchmarks in Digital Marketing.
- Get involved in all phases of the product lifecycle: requirements analysis, design process, implementation and testing.
- You will develop new and optimise existing modules/libraries always with an eye on usability, responsiveness and maintenance.
- Create proof of concepts and MVP’s
The assets you bring to the team:
- Solid knowledge and at least two years of professional experience with AngularJS, jQuery, LESS, HTML5
- Experience with relevant Workflow-Tools, e.g. Bower, npm, Git, Grunt, ESLint
- Good knowledge of test automation (e.g. Karma, Jasmine) and ideally, also with Continuous Integration and Deployment with Jenkins, Gitflow, Node.js
- Willingness to ensure compliance with coding standards by way of regular code reviews and pair programming
- Ability to learn quickly, outstanding analytical skills, creativity
- Team spirit and enjoyment for agile procedures, preferably with Scrum experience
- Very good level of English, German language skills are a big plus
What we offer:
At Webtrekk we have an inspiring company culture and some very exciting technologies for you to work on. We're passionate about what we do, love data and are always keen about learning new things.
- Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work.
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers as well as respect & support.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Big Data, Real-Time Advertising, Cloud Services, Retargeting, Server2Server communication, etc.) and free choice of development environment and operating system.
- Individual training offers, subsidisation of Berlin company ticket and many team events and lots of goodies.