Software Developer In Test in Barcelona
Whisbi is the global #1 provider of a mobile-first digital commerce platform that combines live video, chat, voice and chatbot functionalities to increase sales conversion and boost live engagement. Whisbi won the GLOMO AWARD at the Mobile World Congress 2018 for the Best Mobile Innovation for Mobile Commerce.
Our digital commerce solution drives personalized interactions and improves customer engagement. It enables brands to connect with their online audience in real-time and defies traditional marketing limitations, giving brands the capability to reach online audiences at scale.
Our customers include global brands in telco, automotive, insurance and banking sectors, among others, who are using Whisbi to create winning customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service gives marketers the opportunity to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling sales and e-commerce executives to increase conversion rates quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
As an experienced
Software Developer in Test you will be responsible for taking part in
the analysis and design of new features along with your SCRUM Team and
act as an Agile Tester. You will be then responsible to develop and run
the required tests to the Automation Suite for regression. You are a
self-managing person, passionate about Testing with good communication
skills and a team member. The ideal candidate must have solid experience
in developing tests in different technologies for backend components
(API), end-to-end flows and mobile applications. Must be able to work in
a varied, fast paced environment, handling the entire software
development life cycle, end to end.
About the role
The Software Developer in Test’s main responsibility is to apply Agility helping the team to have a quality perspective on the definition and designing of new functionalities and provide test results using automated in-house solutions.
- Work with the team during all the design and development process, being an active part in all the life cycle of the product.
- Work with the team to find the best approach to meet the quality goals.
- Contribute in Testing with strong automation skills.
- Promote “best practices” within your team-mates in coding and processes.
- Prevent rather than detect points of failure.
- Document and report in detail the test results or defects to help your team.
- Contribute creative and innovative ideas to the business and your team-mates
- High proficiency with Testing Strategies and Testing Processes.
- Solid expertise working with Agile methodologies and cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with Restful web services, relational databases, mobile and web applications.
- Familiarity with high volume data requests and high availability software architectures is a plus.
- Familiarity with Load and Performance Tests strategies and tools is a plus.
- Experience in infrastructure such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and/or LXC.
- Experience in Git, Jenkins, Linux, JIRA, Static Code Analysis is very appreciated.
- University degree in computer science, digital media, software engineering or similar
- Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks.
- Problem-solving oriented: Drive for results and continuous improvement
- Creative with strong communications skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and self-organized.
- English (Professional level
- Spanish or any other European language would be a plus
Opportunities for international career progression within the organization
Flexible remuneration plan
Flexible & remote work options
Yoga classes in our terrace
Sunny rooftop terrace in the center of Barcelona
A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun!
Fresh organic fruit daily
Nespresso coffee, or tea if you prefer :)