Wallbox is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Wallbox operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Germany, Great Britain, France, The Netherlands, Italy, China, and the US. More than 160 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- Implement new functionalities for our chargers
- Define requirements based on the state of the art technology
- Release management
- Cross-product information exchange
- Interact with our electronics team
- Take the lead in new projects
Curiosity in innovative and sustainable products
- Relevant computing qualification or degree
- Strong knowledge in Linux
- Strong knowledge in Linux Embedded
- Strong knowledge in C ++
- Knowledge in Qt of advantage
- Experience with Framebuffer and X environment
- Knowledge in Data Base (MySQL) of advantage
- Of advantage: knowledge of embedded systems / electronics
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage (after probation period)
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Free breakfast and fruit 2 days per week and unlimited coffee & beverages
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.