We are looking for a talented Software Developer (C++) to join our growing team in either Madrid, Spain or Lausanne, Switzerland (flexible working time and partial remote work possible). Pix4D develops a cutting-edge drone software solution used by hundreds of customers to perform Digital Twin based inspections in a more effective way than ever before.
You will be part of our PIX4Dscan team and you will contribute to the development of our mobile application implemented in C++. This product is meant for professionals and its mission is to manage drone flights for data capture. The product and the team are a key piece of the software solution Pix4D is providing for drone inspection. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with other developers, UX designers, drone pilots, QA testers and product owners. The daily job is to develop features that will be tested in the field with real drones and used by customers all over the world for their own specific business needs.
Being part of the PIX4Dscan means you like technology and challenges. We have the UI layer with QML/Qt, then the core business logic is in C++, and finally a layer to connect with the drones’ SDKs in native code (Swift, Kotlin, Java, ObjC). We are always looking for new ideas, better ways to keep improving our architecture and be ready to support the new features coming with the latest drones.
Our scientific application will give you the opportunity to push the limit of the technology and help our customers to understand the world they digitized. We are an agile team where practices such as code reviews, pair programming and continuous deployment to production are part of the culture. Moreover, you will be collaborating with colleagues in different locations within Pix4D’s multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Design, build and deliver cross-platform applications using C++ and Qt.
- Maintain and upgrade PIX4Dscan adding new features and supporting new drones.
- Implement maintainable and scalable solutions according to the team’s quality standards.
- Collaborate proactively with product managers, UX designers, and software engineers using an agile process to build world-class, user-focused solutions.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the production environment such as new deployments, monitoring, etc.
- Interact with other developers in the company, learning new technologies, proposing improvements, etc.
- Build a fantastic product.
- Collaborate in the full product life-cycle together with PO, UX and developers, from early concepts and prototypes to full deployment.
- 3+ years of work experience coding in C++.
- Good knowledge of modern software engineering principles and techniques (i.e. code reviews, git, test-driven development, refactoring, continuous delivery, incremental delivery).
- Versatile skill-set developer: willing to or prepared to learn and use any technology available to win the market with our products.
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience collaborating with different people such as product owners, UX designers, QA etc.
- Ability to deliver pragmatic solutions and value simplicity.
- A team-first mindset.
- Fluent English communication skills, spoken and written.
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s spirit: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Some points listed below involving interactions with others are temporarily suspended due to the covid situation.
- Permanent contract in a growing international company
- Well-located office close to Nuevos Ministerios to enjoy Madrid!
- Cool and modern workplace where you can just relax and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours (40h/week) and partial remote work possible
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Team-building activities
- Company event once a year in Lausanne (Switzerland) with Pix4Ders from all offices where we share information, play, eat and party together!
- Weekly thematic conferences (business, marketing, technology, environment & sustainability …) to build your network and keep learning
- Free seasonal fresh fruits, infusions, hot drinks and cookies
- Weekly free healthy and gourmand breakfasts
- Happy hours with free drinks, events, board games and other fun activities
- Free yoga classes
- Discounts for physiotherapy & massages, manicure, health & wellness sessions, and other services
- Music band composed of Pix4Ders so we can play rock music together!
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers' most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.