Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and Agile software development.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Software Architect with a high level of proficiency in Java, Spring and Microservices.
- Capability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good level in both English and Spanish.
- Candidates must be based in (or close to) Barcelona, Gijón, Madrid or Valencia.
- Design and develop new software architectures with a strong microservices orientation.
- Bring code quality, good practices, and encourage the team to suggest new bold ideas that take software development to the next level!
- Be close to the development team and users, understand their needs and interpret them by writing down user stories.
- Have full understanding of the company's technological core and be able to design solutions that are compatible with it.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between home or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!