ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Software Application Engineer who will be responsible to develop software functionalities with a ‘360-degrees’ integrated approach that covering customer requirements analysis, functional & detailed specs writing, software development and alfa-testing with customer feedback.
- Define and validate software development specification documents
- Understand business needs and requirements to properly define and validate software development specifications documents.
- Develop and maintain our web applications
- Coordinate work with the team as need be and delegate when appropriate
- Support the Quality Assurance during the test phase.
- Support technical documentation writing of technical manuals.
- Bug fixing and customer support when required.
- Over 5 years of experience as a software developer in any object oriented language.
- Technical Bachelor Degree (computer science, engineering etc) is required; a Master Degree would be valued.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages (i.e. C#, VB.NET, Java, etc.) is required; Python knowledge is desirable.
- Database management (SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills; methodical and organised.
- Flexible and capable to prioritise various tasks in order to achieve results in a quality manner
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1) is required.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!