We are looking for a dynamic person to join our technology
team that can actively contribute to the development of a clinical trial
management system and to the full corporate digitalization within the
biotechnological and pharmaceutical sector.
The technological ecosystem is based on:
- K2 version 5 Business Process Management System, code less 3rd party solution
- Microsoft Azure virtual machines in an IAAS architecture
- SQL Server 2017 as a business database
- Some C# code to integrate K2 with Microsoft Graph to manage Office 365 Sharepoint
- Sharepoint Online, sites and document libraries
The person who will join the team should have solid knowledge of database design and programming, business process digitalization experience and good programming skills (preferably on C#). Also, it will be desired to have experience working under an Agile methodology and using DevOps.
- Transact SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Programming experience, preferably in C#
- Process digitalization experience, preferably in Business Process Management systems
We have different job positions openings in Madrid that range from Software Analyst to Senior/Lead Software Architect, this will be assessed according to the candidate’s knowledge and experience.