We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Create original content and adapt global initiatives to drive engagement on all local social media channels.
- Brainstorm, create and execute projects and initiatives to let the world know about N26, thus increase brand awareness.
- Engage and grow N26 German speaking community and influencers.
- Amplify N26 virality on social media and product launches, events, etc.
- Manage the German community beyond digital (goodies, events, etc.) - even organise local events in Germany.
- Work closely with the customer service to improve customer experience.
- Analyze data and give clear recommendations for improvements.
What you will bring along
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s)
- 1-2 years of Community Management across main social media platforms for B2C brands
- Native German speaker or have 100% fluency (having lived in Germany for many years) and fluent in English
- You breath stories, swipe is your second nature and you think news should only have 280 characters
- You have proven experience at growing an online community and building a community of influencers
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools, and have some experience with reporting
- You know how to share and present to a broader audience
- You are a team player and always ready to help others
- You are creative and have a drive for action
- Banking experience is not necessary
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.