We are looking for a dedicated and hard working individual to take responsibility for Social Media growth, and project awareness.
You, the candidate should be able to;
1) Plan growth campaigns for Social Media posts, with high efficiency
2) Plan and adjust your schedules to account for higher or lesser workloads
3) Take initiative to create and publish new Tweets, as updates are posted in other Social Media channels (e.g Telegram) excluding Private Staff Channels.
You, the candidate will be required to;
1) Self-analyse all Social posts manually, for typos and poor grammar.
2) Take full responsibility of Tweeting, with low requirements for guided tasks
3) Track account growth using analytical tools provided by Twitter, and report statistics weekly with the team, and formulate new methods to combat negative reports