Founded in Zurich in 2010, Wheely currently operates in London, Moscow, and is launching in Paris later this year. Today, the brand has established itself as the go-to chauffeur-driven app - and is experiencing rapid growth.
We are the leader in the luxury ride-hailing market, employing over 100 people and working with 3’000 chauffeurs. As the UK’s highest rated ride-hailing app, we have been featured in the Evening Standard Magazine, GQ, Business Insider, and Sphere.
We are looking for a SMM to spread a word about our service, its high standards and chauffeurs. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen!
* Manage Wheely accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube): generate, edit, publish and share daily content, manage comments;
* Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community;
* Build and execute social media strategy through platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
* Collaborate with other Wheely departments globally.
* Proven working experience in social media marketing of luxury brands;
* Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
* Ride-hailing market knowledge as well as work experience in ride-hailing, OEM or an automotive company would be beneficial.
* Passion for mobility / ride-hailing or luxury brands.
* Excellent command of English (fluent French or Russian would be a significant asset).
* Increase downloads from SMM channels;
* Increase engagement rates.
* First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
* The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
* Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
* Based at our attractive office in Mayfair.