What You’ll Be Doing
This is a unique opportunity to develop and grow the brand of an
emerging eCommerce startup. You will maintain and grow our company’s
social networks, with a focus on curating content and managing social
marketing campaigns to gain new followers on Instagram, Pinterest, and
Facebook. You will develop an editorial calendar to align content
marketing efforts on the Be.Green website with regular updates to our
social networks. You will also:
• Research industry trends to develop engaging and compelling social marketing campaigns
• Analyze campaign progress to improve and evolve our social marketing strategy over time
• Develop a cohesive voice for the brand when interacting with customers online
• Collaborate with our technical, sales, and customer research teams to execute successful campaigns
• Contribute to the growth and success of the business by diving into cross-functional tasks and projects as requested
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
We are a fast-paced early stage startup where you will need to
experiment strategically and respond quickly to capitalize on market
trends. To perform well in this role, you should have:
• Experience managing the social media presence of a B2C retail or lifestyle brand
• Strong understanding of content marketing and social media marketing
• Experience in researching and analyzing market and industry trends to identify key insights
• Additional experience in public relations, communications, design, or sales is a plus
• A passion for indoor plants and cultivating urban jungles is a must!
Be.Green is your green lifestyle partner, enabling you to live a greener life by bringing the wonders of plants into your home or office via convenient home delivery. We believe that plants are much more than pretty décor -- plants are a lifestyle. Plants make us healthier and happier and boost our productivity and overall well-being.
We provide you with a curated selection of beautiful plants and carefully sourced pots to make it as easy as possible to find the right green companion for your specific needs. Whether you are a plant newbie or an experienced urban gardener, our community of experts will help you and your plants to live a healthier, happier and greener life.
What are we waiting for? Let’s get our hands dirty.