SpottMe is a London based startup looking to disrupt the fitness sector and the way we gym. Training with someone can mean the difference between achieving your goals or giving up. SpottMe allows users to connect with other members who are looking to train at the gym, so you never have to train alone!
We are looking for a Creative Social Media Intern to join our growing company and increasing the outreach of our app! We are a growing team and are there is a lot of scope for growth. We cannot offer a basic salary but you will be compensated in company share options. We are looking to take part in funding rounds by December and if we are successful this position can be paid for. If this works for you then read on.
The ideal candidate will need to be Social Media savvy and know how to use different social media platforms. You get to choose your working hours, as long as the work gets done on time. We even provide you with numerous automating tools to help.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Scheduling all posts and updates onto the main social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Creating social content and even video content (We love new ideas)
- Increase reach and engagement of followers via social media platforms for clients
- Manage and build relationships with clients
- Re-write relevant content for our website blog
- Manage daily engagement
- Optimise strategy and content
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who has a good level of understanding of social media, even on a personal level
- Must be creative!
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Likes a challenge
- Good attention to detail and can think outside the box
- Positive can-do attitude
- Basic knowledge of social media analytics is a plus
- Rewarded in share options. You grow with the company!
- We share company perks with all employees.
- Be part of a growing team that is looking to disrupt the fitness sector.
- Remote working
- Choose your own working hours
Think you're the right person for the role? Get in touch. Even if you have little social media experience but are interested in the role, do apply! Do let us know in a few sentences why you think this is for you. Do you go to the gym? Do you understand our application? Let us know your thoughts.
Find out more about what we do on www.spottme.co.uk !
Health & Fitness