We are looking for passionate SM & Communications to join our Marketing Team. Your mission will be to plan and execute an effective communication plan & strategy that contributes to build and enhance the brand positioning of Tropicfeel in global markets. You'll be responsible for creating engaging content across all products and brand touchpoints to build meaningful connections, brand consistency and customer engagement.
- Your main goal is to build, Increase (2x) and engage (3x) with our community
- Plan, lead and execute the Social Media in line with the business objectives and brand values
- Manage the editorial and content calendar for all online communications
- Work with designers to scope out visuals to accompany the content
- Build relationships across key markets, influencer, PR & brand collaborations
- Appear in the top tie media is one of your big goals
- Another way of showing us your talent will be the quantity &quality of the collaborations carried out.
- Manage and recruit bloggers and influencers for collaboration
- Analyze monthly KPI performance
- You are an organized & strategist person
- You have solid experience in managing Social Media channels
- Highly skilled Copywriter, with proven experience in Marketing writing
- You love telling stories and understand the power of narratives
- Knowledge of Photoshop, inDesign, Ilustrator or other design & editing tools are extra points
- Creative mindset is a must
- You have a native level of English
- Visual eye
- Retail & Fashion experience or content media agencies
- Community building & management (>50.000 followers)
- University degree in journalism, public relations, marketing or comparable
- Minimum 2 years of PR and Social Marketing experience is needed
What do we offer?
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast-paced and international working environment
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- Funny after works. Have a good time is serious business to us
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween