TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
At TransPerfect Digital, we define market-driven strategies to help brands reach and engage with global audiences. We handle all the planning, production and amplification of multilingual content and digital marketing campaigns, and we measure performance to continuously improve results.
Coming from many different backgrounds and specialties, our multicultural team works together to come up with fresh and creative ideas for our clients worldwide.
We are looking for a talented organic search specialist with an interest in internationalisation and experience gained agency-side.
As part of the Client Services Department, the SEO Specialist will play a key role in the business and will be pivotal to the successful planning of international SEO strategies for some of the largest retail, travel and FMCG brands. Work ranges from short-term SEO projects, like site audits or migration support, to ongoing engagements, always helping our clients shape their online presence and reach a wider international audience.
You’ll be strategic, data-driven and client focused. You’ll find it easy to explain SEO concepts and strategy to clients and colleagues, covering technical, content and UX layers of SEO. You’ll possess good communication, organisation and time management skills to manage client stakeholders and internal production departments, while always focusing on quality and results.
This position reports to the Director of International Digital Marketing and assists with business development (attending calls and client meetings, preparing and pitching SEO proposals), SEO audits, definition of keyword and content strategies, supervision of strategy execution by our global digital production teams, performance reporting and on-going site optimisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline
- 4+ years of SEO experience, including technical, content and UX
- Experience auditing websites to determine the best strategic approach to improve organic performance, including technical recommendations and development of multiregional keyword and content strategies
- Experience in linkbuilding/outreach a plus
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in an agency desired
- Confident making strategic recommendations, and comfortable in client meetings and presentations
- Ability to keep abreast of SEO best practices on an ongoing basis and talk credibly about the latest updates to both colleagues and clients.
- Proactive, organised and detail oriented
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Can do attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English, additional languages a plus (Italian preferable)
- Strong IT literacy, including experience with standard industry tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Analytics platforms including Google Analytics and/or Omniture.
New York, NY, USA
5000 - 10000