We are a group of people working in IT & Product teams in Warsaw and Barcelona building a product known as ZnanyLekarz in Poland and as Doctoralia in Spain. For us, mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly. We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out: https://bit.ly/3xwnSAk
Now we’re looking for an SEO Manager to join our Tech team in Barcelona, or 100% remote in Spain, joining our Patient Acquisition product team.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 100k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have seven offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love.”". We're looking for people passionate about SEO, but also learning every day. Passion is making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs.
What will you do with us?
- Long-term SEO strategy for Docplanner marketplaces,
- Act as an Agile Product Owner and establish a prioritized backlog of SEO tasks, set SEO goals, and work iteratively with the development team to achieve the goals,
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations (technical, on-page and off-page),
- Support Front-End Developers on Performance Optimization (Core Web Vitals),
- Build and manage SEO team and SEO processes in the organization,
- Advise on best practices, site architecture, and interface design for crawl optimization across different product teams,
- Define success measures, implement proper monitoring and perform ongoing tech audit,
- Communication to teams and stakeholders on strategy/project development, timelines, and results,
- Keep abreast of SEO and spread knowledge across the teams,
- Cooperate with external agencies on SEM campaigns.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Experience on SEO management of med/large websites (e-commerce and/or international is a plus),
- The ability to work with SEO elements such as robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, XML sitemaps, heading tags, indexing issues,
- Thorough understanding of website best practices and factors which influence crawl, rank, indexation, display within search engines,
- Proven track record of delivering results that drive organic search traffic growth,
- Expert knowledge of common SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.) to perform technical audits of site and draft onsite/technical optimization instructions for implementation,
- Knowledge of analytical tools (Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platform),
- Working knowledge of HTML, basic of CSS/JS,
- Advanced English is a must, Spanish a huge advantage.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion and strong understanding of SEO practices,
- Outstanding ability to think strategically and to identify and resolve problems,
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation,
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points to the team and stakeholders,
- Strong organizational and leadership skills,
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
You will get in return:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- Remote work (Work from home)
- Private healthcare plan
- 23 free paid holidays, and exchangeable local bank holidays
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- Summer schedule every day in July and August
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Spain for a symbolic fee in partnership with AndJoy
- Relocation package (from a different city or country)
- Free English and Spanish classes
- '20% time'; allocating 20% of your contracted hours to group projects and development
Important: Our recruitment team is international; representing various nationalities. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!