Due to our expansion into Barcelona, we are now looking for an SEO Analyst who has an understanding of the affiliate marketing industry. You secretly assign a keyword to each new person you meet, to help remember their name. You’re the kind of person who overhears a conversation about the local traffic, and immediately think it means web clicks. You can gauge how SEO-friendly a page is, just like Sherlock Holmes dissects a pile of tobacco ash.
You’ll train like Rocky Balboa – creating your own motivational montage – to come up to speed with our SEO team’s requirements.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Develop and execute SEO strategies and campaigns
- Develop and execute link-building and outreach activities
- Perform regular SEO analysis, present recommendations for optimization of content and architecture, and implement in cooperation with web development and site management
- Perform Keyword research and understand the basics of Paid Search
- Monitor and report on progress and developments for sites
- Cooperate with co-workers and external partners to ensure SEO best practices are met
- Keep best practice guidelines updated for colleagues including content managers, web developers and graphic department
Apply for this position
If you are wondering how to engage hyperspace drive in your career progression, drop us a line and we will give you some insight into the secrets behind our success. If you want to work for a performance marketing company that will deliver leads of remarkable quality with no fuss, you are in the right place.
Blexr company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.