Fluttr is the first online assessment platform that empowers companies to hire only true talent.
Thanks to Fluttr, candidates are no longer evaluated using only CVs and interviews. Thanks to the use of gamification, machine learning, evaluations of the candidates made by real experts on the job as well as additional data-points tracked on our platform, companies can now assess from start not only the candidates' experience, but also their motivation, talent and skills.
In this way true and motivated talents can emerge and companies can hire only the really best people.
Fluttr is redesigning the recruitment experience both for job applicants and companies alike. Can you imagine a job-search process where the CV is no longer the way to discard candidates? Where gamification is at its core? That's what we are building at Fluttr.
We believe that product is the core of any company. We are obsessed about product and we keep innovating and introducing new elements to create a truly smooth user experience. It's not simple, given that we cater to three different user types, each one with a separate user flow.
We are now looking for a person expert in UI and most importantly UX that could lead the design effort on our ambition product roadmap. This person will report directly to the CEO and will have a junior UX designer working as part of the team.
- Multiple years in a similar role in UX. SAAS company is preferred.
- Creative and curious mind.
- Extremely ordered and rational when it comes to work and designing flows.
- Expert in Sketch.
- Already managed a team in the past with great success (team members happy and who consequently grew in their roles).
- Sketch is a must. We love prototyping and are open to using any good tool (we use a couple today already).
- Comfortable in understanding results of her own work using tools like Google analytics to see impacts on user behaviour (we can assist with training. The important thing is that this person is comfortable with understanding impacts of her work).
- Experience in game design and gamification is something we would love to see.
- Experience in coordinating A/B testing.
- A good level of English is a must. Native English is preferred with a comfortable Spanish. Office language is English.
Fluttr is an award-winning startup operating in the HR Tech sector. Our mission is to help candidates find the absolute best job for them and change the way the job-search and recruitment processes work. If you love highly dynamic environments, working in a multi-national team and change the status quo, then this is the position you were waiting for.
Salary and Equity