TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 170+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 33 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to create app designs that meet people's needs.
The UX designer will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX projects is essential.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Work with the UX researcher and data team to design and iterate on screens and user flows to enhance the user experience
- Due to being better positioned to understand the product's competitive edge, the candidate should be an advocate for the product's value
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs, following and adding to an established design system
- Find elegant and creative solutions to UX problems
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, as well as new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create attractive and usable UIs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- At least 4 years proven experience as a UX Designer
- Great communication skills and an ability to present and sell concepts to product department personnel and to other collaborating personnel in a clear, simple, engaging, and relatable manner. Candidates' communication skills have to be good both in written and verbal form.
- An ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Possess an effective problem solving ability. The UX Designer must be able to come up with creative solutions and consider a variety of alternative solutions for each problem.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Experience with design systems and brand guidelines
- Experience with App Design
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative suite an advantage but not a requirement)
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Private Health Insurance plan for you and your kids.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly Internet allowance.
- Working-from-home setup allowance
- Sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored external training and development programs.
- Quarterly Company bonus and recruitment referral programs.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Beautiful offices with amazing city view terraces, right in the centre of Barcelona.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English