Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence, because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to serve customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan, and many others.
Our company was founded in Linz (Austria) 15 years ago, and currently counts more than 2.200 employees across several locations worldwide. In 2017 we opened a Lab in Barcelona as well. Our value creation teams there focus on Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) tooling, as well as other parts of our APM Platform to deliver an unrivaled customer lifecycle experience. With such digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence, and ultimately ensure customer success.
Your work will mainly focus on improving the end-to-end UX of some of our systems, including e.g. Session Replay and User Sessions. You will work in close collaboration with product managers, software engineers, and other designers from several labs, striving for creating consistent and compelling experiences across those areas.
- Take ownership of the complete UX lifecycle for Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) and core product.
- Plan and perform UX research, collect and analyze data, and translate insights to inform your designs.
- Continuously partner with product managers, engineers, and other global experience design teams.
- Be as hands-on as needed to visualize, prototype, and build design solutions and working products (e.g. with IA, user flows, wireframes, mockups, UI, etc.).
- You have solid experience and a demonstrated track record of researching, designing, shipping, and iterating on digital software products and systems — not just websites or campaigns. Big bonus if matured working on Enterprise Software as well.
- You are fully comfortable and especially keen to work through business & design problems from beginning to end — e.g. planning and doing UX research, translating insights and data into concepts that form new products and features, designing detailed solutions to make things real, and continuously learning from and iterating upon what you ship.
- You got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders.
You will love this job if
- you are able to effectively communicate your design rationale and work all across the board.
- you are not afraid of collaborating with local as well as global teams and stakeholders — you’ll be part of an amazing experience design group with practitioners there in Barcelona, but also Linz, Gdansk, Detroit, Vienna.
- you are a motivated self-starter — with a strong growth mindset, desire to humanize things, willing to own problems, with a balanced sense of optimism and humility, and at comfort with ambiguity.
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team.
That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Join us now!