We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York and Barcelona with offices in Toulouse and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. We build e-discovery, knowledge management, and other data search tools for our clients (Facebook, Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In May 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Senior UX Designer to join our team in Barcelona, Spain. The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills. You’ll bring together UX design and user research to deliver excellent user experience that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Our work environment is lively, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level. If you’re looking for a direct impact on a product to solve global problems in knowledge management and aren't afraid of a "work hard, play hard" mindset, we want to meet you!
- Full interaction design skill set: user experience, information architecture, experience flows, wire-framing and prototyping
- Experience in design systems, responsive strategies, and components
- Be an advocate for the user and take a user-centric approach to design
- Gain an understanding of our customers and gather feedback early and often to help inform our design decisions
- Experience working in an Agile environment and multidisciplinary product teams
- A team player. Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Solve customer problems by synthesising behavioral information and imagining things as they might be, not as they are
- Producing low-and-high fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate your ideas
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines and components
- Conduct usability and accessibility testing of new and existing products and applications, while making constructive recommendations for change
- Integrate UX research at various stages of a product life cycle and standardize design practices across the organization
- Partner with designers and developers on devising better, simpler, smarter interactions. Whenever possible, bring your unique strength to help everyone grow and improve
- Minimum 6 year working experience in UX, Service design or a related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong knowledge of design principles for web and/or mobile platforms
- Experience in designing for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Experience with GitHub and Agile methodology
- A self-starter comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Able to take ownership of projects and propose innovative solutions
We like to keep employees happy and are always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and benefits package. Here are some of the benefits we offer at this time:
- Daily, delicious breakfast, lunch and snacks prepared by our in-house chef.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.