Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
Help us build and evolve a delightful brand experience. You will support the MKT Team on the optimization of our website and digital touchpoints, collaborating with the research, product design, and content teams and contributing with user testing, design of user journeys, flows, and wireframes.
What you’ll do:
- You promote user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Work along with UI designers, UX researchers, and MKT, to craft, refine, implement, and communicate design vision and strategy across the organization.
- Lead projects balancing business strategy with research insights in order to generate unique solutions for the company's digital needs.
- Synthesize discovery research into a strategic approach and create deliverables such as strategy briefs and presentation decks, championing empathy for people who use Typeform.
- Formulate concepts and requirements into a strategic roadmap and overall approach (including IA and UX artifacts such as site maps, user journey maps, process flows, user personas, wireframes, and low-fidelity prototypes in order to demonstrate and guide the project vision)
- Perform site or application audits and analyze data from various measurement tools in order to provide insights on user behavior and identify recommended design changes
- Identify potential future opportunities through recommended revisions, or improvements for later stages
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practices.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistent user experience end-to-end.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- You have at least 5 years of UX Design experience in start-ups, scale-ups, and/or fast-paced environments.
- You champion optimization to convert based on user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems (figuratively—no leotards here ‘till Halloween).
- Advocates for design and represents it inside and outside the company.
- You are analytical and go to the core of problems. You are used to base decisions informed by qualitative and quantitative data.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows or building prototypes.
- Accountable for end-to-end large-scale projects.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.
- You are good at communicating with different stakeholders, from other designers to copywriters and developers, to inform your design decisions.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for good UX that pushes boundaries and takes risks.
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Cross-functional teams experience is an extra point for you.
- Prototyping and UI design skills
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we've built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.