TaxDown is the reference digital platform for people when it comes to managing their taxes and personal finances.
We started in 2019 with the aim of creating a technological platform that would help taxpayers in processing their income tax return from their computers and mobile devices, making the process as agile and simple as possible. In just three years we already have more than 700k taxers who trust us, and our way of thanking them is by keep working as hard as we can.
YOU CAN CALL US “ROBIN HOOD”
TaxDown is the only solution in Spain that allows you to manage your taxes in a digital way, in less than 15 minutes and with less than 9 questions on average, saving around 400 euros per taxpayer.
This year we have saved over 16 M for Spanish families. During our first 4 tax seasons we have revolutionized the way people do their taxes because we want to help everyone understand better their rights and obligations, not only the people who can afford to have a personal tax advisor, we want them to get back every euro that belongs to them.
There are more than 24 million people make their tax return in Spain, and we want TaxDown to be the alternative they choose when the tax season arrives.
AND YOU’LL BE PART OF THE FAMILY
There are some aspects that are inherent to all the people who form TaxDown, you trust you colleagues, you love learning, you are optimistic, dynamic, you put passion in your work, you want to build unique user experiences and your bravery takes to accept challenges and take responsibilities above average. ¡That is our family!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced User Researcher to help lay the foundation for qualitative research within TaxDown. We want the voice of our users to be channeled in the best possible way and help the entire TaxDown team create products and services that are a perfect fit for our users.
We need someone capable of framing and leading projects focused on mapping and understanding the needs and problems of our users, and working with other disciplines to create successful experiences.
A proactive person, able to support our product discovery needs, detecting and helping to frame exploratory projects, leading research from definition to continuous delivery, and fostering collaboration and strategic integration of user knowledge with different stakeholders.
YOUR DAY TO DAY INTAXDOWN:
- You will work closely with different disciplines (Product Managers, Product Designers, Service Designers, data analysts, business, technology…) to map and prioritize research needs and transform them into successful initiatives.
- Lead behavioral, usability and interaction research: define research objectives, methodology, recruitment and prepare and conduct fieldwork, analyze quantitative and qualitative data, document and communicate actionable insights.
- Assist teams in transforming insights into successful new products, services and functions.
- Mentor and guide other product roles to develop knowledge, skills and confidence to collaborate and conduct research.
- Collaborate with the product design team in the development and alignment of operations and standards.
YOU FIT THE ROLE IF:
- Proven experience in applied digital product research.
- Proactivity is part of our DNA, and if you are, we’ll match.
- Studies in Human-Computer-Interaction, Interaction Design, Cognitive or Social Sciences such as Anthropology, Psychology, or related fields.
- Ability to define and develop studies especially qualitative (quantitative would be good to have as well). Ability to work with dynamics such as moderated and unmoderated usability tests, surveys, ethnographic research, heatmap, desk research, interviews, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to integrate complex structured and unstructured data sets, and to elaborate and synthesize insights.
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated experience facilitating analysis, synthesis and creative problem solving.
- Familiar with product and service conceptualization, design and development processes.
- Know how to work in highly uncertain and fast-paced environments and flexible to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Communication skills to present results and generate discussions leading to the optimal solution.
NICE TO HAVE:
- English: professional level
- Other languages
- Quantitative Research
- Market research
- Knowledge of agile and lean methodological approaches
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We are a passionate team, dynamic, enthusiastic and happy, ¡we want to keep it that way! Here below we are going to give you a few reasons on why you will love to join our family:
- Competitive salary
- 10 % variable remuneration linked to objectives.
- Stock options.
- Friday’s crazy lunch. On Friday we eat together, ¡it’s on the house!
- ¡Company events!
- Coffee, cookies, drinks, anything you might fancy eating we have it for you.
- Health insurance, restaurant coupons and many other flexible remunerations.
- Our office is in the centre of Madrid, near Sol and we also work with a remote friendly policy.
In summary, if you like the idea of working in a company which aims to help people using the latest technology, where you will keep learning and with a great working environment, where you can consider your colleagues friends. ¡This is the company you want to work at!
We are looking forward to meeting you.