ZeptoLab is looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our team!
We make mobile games and operate them all over the world and we need a skilled developer to join us. We are passionate bunch of people, from all over the world and we love what we do. You'll be responsible for developing innovative mobile games and also participating in prototyping of new creative ideas.
- Develop mobile games with Unity and C#;
- Occasionally, work on prototyping projects;
- Make sure of high standards of our code.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with Unity and C#;
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms complexity;
- Collaborative mindset and good communication skills in English;
- EU citizen or valid work permit for Spain.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).
Diversity is important for us.
ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.