We are building the best core-banking engine in the world! And you can be part of it… As a Technical Lead, you’re going to work together with seasoned Software Developers, Product Owners, QA Automation Engineers and Functional Testers. You lead by example, increase the team’s velocity, pay high attention to detail and you’ll make sure to find time to write code yourself. Joining Ohpen as a Technical Lead gives you the chance to be part of a truly groundbreaking adventure that turns around the world of core-banking upside down.
Your mission is making sure that your team delivers the best software imaginable! You’re in charge of mentoring team members, support the Product Owner, write awesome code and during all this you’re completely in control. A successful Technical Lead knows how to get the team on the same page, aligns company goals with the team’s activities and is fun to work with – please also be fun. Next to this:
- Adhere, contribute, and enforce company policy, processes, and architecture standards and guidelines;
- Avoid centralisation of knowledge, make sure you are not a single point of failure – or success in your team;
- Attend all refinement sessions and lead in clarification of functional requirements to the team acting as technical domain specialist;
- Gain the team’s respect with the quality of your work and by practicing what you preach;
- Pay high attention to detail, quality, and on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- You’re an expert if it comes to C# coding because you’ve done it for 8+ years;
- You’ve let a team of at least 10 people before – for a period of at least 3 years;
- Your English is really good, both in speaking and writing;
- You get bonus points if you’ve worked with AWS, highly regulated environments and/or (core-)banking systems;
- You’re smart;
- You’re capable of clarifying complex problems and structures in plain language.
- Ohpen operates in a highly complex, highly regulated environment: there is zero room for error here;
- You are expected to take the initiative and bear responsibility: others will look at you to lead, not to follow;
- As much as the quality of our platform, it is the caliber and commitment of our people, that our customers buy into. We’ll need you to exceed their expectations: great here is not good enough.
- We didn’t start Ohpen to be just another company. We started Ohpen to be amazing. This is your chance to join some of the sharpest minds in the business;
- Work with visionary clients on mission critical transformations;
- Exposure to an unrivalled mix of talents and expertise;
- A stunning location in the heart of Barcelona - Passeig de Gràcia.
For security reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.